Methadone for Assisted Suicide
Bob K.
2006-08-26 06:08:31 UTC
The book "Final Exit" states that a dose of 300 mg of Methadose tablets
(i.e. Dolophine) is "extremely lethal." I would greatly appreciate any
and all comments and opinions from people who have actual firsthand
knowledge about this drug. Thanks in advance.
unsubtle 420name brah
2006-08-26 06:43:49 UTC
Post by Bob K.
The book "Final Exit" states that a dose of 300 mg of Methadose tablets
(i.e. Dolophine) is "extremely lethal." I would greatly appreciate any
and all comments and opinions from people who have actual firsthand
knowledge about this drug. Thanks in advance.
it's all relative once you start talking about tolerance, but if you're
talking about 300mg methadone to a person with little or no opiate
tolerance, i'd say it would be safe to consider that a lethal dose.
maybe your body can react in time, say to vomit it back up, but
methadone comes on so slowly (if you didn't know that about methadone,
it takes effect much more slowly, "peaks" much later, and lasts *much*
longer than any common opiate i'm aware of), there may be none left in
the stomache by the time you begin to "overdose".

btw, even if your post is on topic, you're not likely to get a lot of
answers here. ADH is a population already criticized for things that
they themselves are into -- and who wants to be criticized for other
peoples' shit on top of that? you know, media-sensation-ready scare
topics like "people who help people *die* on the internet".

also btw, if you're interested in talking about something personal,
particularly something fucked up and painful, there are some uniquely
qualified people here who are probably going to listen to you.

take care
brah
smitty
2006-08-26 15:12:59 UTC
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
i'd say it would be safe to consider that a lethal dose.
maybe your body can react in time, say to vomit it back up, but
methadone comes on so slowly (if you didn't know that about methadone,
it takes effect much more slowly, "peaks" much later, and lasts *much*
longer than any common opiate i'm aware of), there may be none left in
the stomache by the time you begin to "overdose".
would it have to be looked at as a slow death process or are you just saying that
the process takes some time (perhaps to reflect on ones life) but once it *hits*,
you are history in short order. I can not see it being much value to suicide if
one is faced with long periods perhaps even before going unconscious.
Eaton T. Fores
2006-08-26 07:04:44 UTC
Post by Bob K.
The book "Final Exit" states that a dose of 300 mg of Methadose tablets
(i.e. Dolophine) is "extremely lethal." I would greatly appreciate any
and all comments and opinions from people who have actual firsthand
knowledge about this drug.
This is really the wrong place to discuss the "extreme lethality" of 300 mg methadone.
Many people in this NG routinely take 300 mg methadone when they get up in the morning,
then shower and go to work. The idea of a "lethal dose" of any opioid can't really be
separated from the tolerance of the person taking it. This particular NG probably has
a higher percentage of folks with very high opioid tolerances than any other corner of
the 'net.

Also, suicide techniques are more appropriately discussed on alt.suicide.holiday, or
one of the other alt.suicide.* groups. We have enough problems without becoming the
corner of Usenet that explains to people how to kill themselves. Having said that,
though, for a variety of reasons, IMO methadone would be a really poor choice as a
suicide drug.
--
ETF
www.etfrc.com

Astonished heart, loving unloved heart, heart of a heartless world, crazy heart
of a dying world.

Playing the game of reality with no real cards in one's hand.
smitty
2006-08-26 15:20:22 UTC
Post by Eaton T. Fores
Also, suicide techniques are more appropriately discussed on alt.suicide.holiday, or
one of the other alt.suicide.* groups.
Mr. Forbes, those *.suicide groups are a crock. they are filled with
people wanting to be saviors, also relatively a stupid bunch who think
they know the ticket to "catch the bus"..ha ha :) <as an aside when
I want to catch the bus I give myself about 8 minutes before it is
to arrive and then walk a couple blocks. very easy> and trolls. there
is really not too much going on there and to suggest it as a reference
point is seemingly helpful and courteous, as you are, but actually
promoting frustration and a waste of time.
Eaton T. Fores
2006-08-26 15:48:09 UTC
Post by smitty
Mr. Forbes, those *.suicide groups are a crock.
smitty,

It's "Fores," not "Forbes." *Dr.* Fores, not *Mr,* too <g>

Thanks for the update on the alt.suicide.* stuff. I'm really not that familiar with
them. I just don't want to see ADH become the place to go for advice on offing
yourself.

neurodancer
2006-08-26 19:01:52 UTC
Post by Eaton T. Fores
Post by smitty
Mr. Forbes, those *.suicide groups are a crock.
smitty,
It's "Fores," not "Forbes." *Dr.* Fores, not *Mr,* too <g>
Thanks for the update on the alt.suicide.* stuff. I'm really not that familiar with
them. I just don't want to see ADH become the place to go for advice on offing
yourself.
Yeah, we're really not very good at it. We're still here.
ND
Come awful close a few times.
smitty
2006-08-27 02:13:51 UTC
Post by Eaton T. Fores
It's "Fores," not "Forbes." *Dr.* Fores, not *Mr,* too <g>
Thanks for the update on the alt.suicide.* stuff. I'm really not that familiar with
them. I just don't want to see ADH become the place to go for advice on offing
yourself.
sorry about that slip. if I remember correctly I had just
jumped over from,
http://www.forbes.com/realestate/2005/10/27/richest-cities-US-cx_sc_1028home_ls.html
so there must of been some kind of lag or overlay. Is that Doctor as in "Medical
Doctor" or as in "Doctor of Philosophy"<PhD>?
Eaton T. Fores
2006-08-27 12:38:33 UTC
Post by smitty
so there must of been some kind of lag or overlay. Is that Doctor as in
"Medical Doctor" or as in "Doctor of Philosophy"<PhD>?
I was actually just kidding. I've never asked anyone to address me as "Doctor" in my
life (except the "Ed.D." who was the principal at one of my kids' schools ... I refused
to call him "doctor" but insisted that he address me that way). However, I can
obliquely answer your question by saying: nothing that I write or post here is offered
as or should be construed as medical advice. My comments about pharmacology are for
scientific, educational or general interest purposes only; or they are personal
opinions. Always speak with your physician before attempting to decompose a new pill
for intravenous administration.

smitty
2006-08-27 18:02:46 UTC
Post by Eaton T. Fores
I was actually just kidding. I've never asked anyone to address me as "Doctor" in my
life (except the "Ed.D." who was the principal at one of my kids' schools ... I refused
to call him "doctor" but insisted that he address me that way). However, I can
obliquely answer your question by saying: nothing that I write or post here is offered
as or should be construed as medical advice. My comments about pharmacology are for
scientific, educational or general interest purposes only; or they are personal
opinions. Always speak with your physician before attempting to decompose a new pill
for intravenous administration.
one thing for sure is you have the gift of expression with words. I can imagine
while reading you that you write just like you talk in conversation, plus a
good sense of humor. Most Doctors of any kind will not give unpaid advice anyway.
Why should they? And alot of the paid advice is wrong in my experience.
Abraxus
2006-08-28 17:44:56 UTC
Post by smitty
Post by Eaton T. Fores
[...]
Well, I tend to tell people that the ONLY "good" way to kill yourself
is through the use of a massive dose of Seconal. That way, they spend
the rest of their lives trying to find the last few Reds in existence,
and die of old age before they succeed.

Seriously though, if you really want to kill yourself, is it that hard?
I mean, I can think of at least 10 sure-fire ways to do it of the top
of my head. In my opinion, all this talk by supposedly suicidal people
is more of a cry for help. If they really wanted to kill themselves
and have made up their mind, they wouldn't be here anymore to ask.
creamedbrainsontoast
2006-08-28 22:08:43 UTC
Post by Abraxus
Seriously though, if you really want to kill yourself, is it that hard?
I mean, I can think of at least 10 sure-fire ways to do it of the top
of my head. In my opinion, all this talk by supposedly suicidal people
is more of a cry for help. If they really wanted to kill themselves
and have made up their mind, they wouldn't be here anymore to ask.
i'll second that. when you really, really want out, everything starts
turning into a means to off yourself. it's like a sick little parlor game
-- walk into a room, and see how many ways you could end it. there's a
comfort to knowing you've got that escape route, when it seems like
there're no others and will never be.

which isn't to say it's a good idea to go for it, unless you're really
totally sure you want to and you can follow through properly. and remember,
someone's going to have to find your corpse -- do you want a loved one
walking in the door one day to see your brain on the wall? your blue,
lifeless body, stewing in its own shit + piss? it's an awfully big "fuck
you" to give anyone, but especially someone you care about.

anyone remember the judas priest suicides? satanic backwards subliminal
messages in heavy metal songs made two fuckups decide to off themselves
with a shotgun. one did it. one *missed* and survived, less a face. he
spent a couple of years scaring little kids before he tried again to kill
himself, successfully. i've come to in the icu twice before with all sorts
of pipes and tubes sticking out of my body not having expected to come to
again, and it's not a nice feeling, that realization. one of the times i
had fulminant liver damage/failure. that hurt. bad. but i still had my
face, fer chrissake.

but anyways, the people talking about killing themselves on usenet are not
the ones actually killing themselves in real life.
--
-creamedbrainsontoast
"One tablespoon of butter, one egg yolk, one scant tablespoon of flour,
minutes and serve on toast."
jongangles
2006-08-28 22:32:24 UTC
heya all,
to the dude who asked about the "lethal dose"hope you were just having
a bad day and are over it now,i from dublin and suicide is a big killer
in ireland for some reason,especially young men,its usually kept quiet
by the family or covered up,having had a few bous of depression
myself(by the way i think anyone who doesnt suffer form depression
occasionly needs to get their head checked 'cos they can't be normal)
some reasons people may have could be "possibly" plausible,like
accidently killing a family member or something really fucked up like
that,but the ONE thing i cant tolerate is people getting suicidal,or
even going the whole hog and offing themselves over financial
problems,that is happening a lot in the last few years over
here,ironically we are in the middle of an economic boom,bigtime,but as
per usual it basically just does what it has always done throughout
history,widen the gap btween the "haves" and the "have nots"i am only
recently after clearing my VERY substantial debts,which did make me
very very fucking depressed,"almost,"suicidal"but i had a back up
plan,which i adhere to to this day if itall goes belly up again"i hope
to fuck it doesnt"i not talking about few hundred or few grand,my debts
were 6 figures,but they are gone now,i will take the solution to my
grave with me folks,so i'll say nomoer bout that,
but i believe IF it is money,like Serious money problems making someone
suicidal,give it one last bash,get a rod,an oul banger of a car,even a
bycycle,and do a bank,plan it as much as you are able to in your state
of mind,and,well anyone can rob a bank,its geting away,do ya have the
5/0 on yer heels,start poppin at them,they will do the job for
ya,people wont think ya took the eay way out,who knows ya might get
away with it,jesus i am too wasted at the moment,cant remember what i
replied to in the first place,goin to bed,
goodnight lads and laddets
Johnner
pig
2006-09-04 22:37:19 UTC
Post by jongangles
[...]
thats a good point, crime is much preferable to suicide. suicide is the
weak, selfish option but crime is good.
Jose.
minutes and serve on toast."
Miles
2006-08-29 12:27:22 UTC
creamedbrainsontoast wrote:
[ Content respectfully edited --Miles ]
[...] your blue, lifeless body, stewing in its own shit + piss?
it's an awfully big "fuck you" to give anyone, but especially
someone you care about.
Well said, CBoT. Suicide is a big "fuck you" not only to whoever finds
your body, but also to anyone who ever cared about you. Especially to
the ones who watched, thrilled and delighted, when you took your first
steps, spoke your first words, went off to your first day of school,
who cared for you and adored you when you were too small to understand
why they did, who launched you into the world and still think about you
every day.
but anyways, the people talking about killing themselves on usenet
are not the ones actually killing themselves in real life. [...]
Agreed. Anyone remember that psycho who was here a while back, asking
for seconal? I think her name was Maggie, and her handle was
"need_seconal" or something like that. She was a classic case of
someone pissing and moaning and whining about suicide, who will
probably never do it. The ones who are really serious, those are the
ones who you first find out about their suicidal intentions when you
get a phone call in the middle of the night and they are dead.

Miles

Thank you for reading my little posting.
~-x-y-~
2006-08-29 15:24:59 UTC
Post by Miles
Agreed. Anyone remember that psycho who was here a while back, asking
for seconal? I think her name was Maggie, and her handle was
"need_seconal" or something like that. She was a classic case of
someone pissing and moaning and whining about suicide, who will
probably never do it.
Maggie and I traded some emails...
She *did* disappear, and her emails bounced...
That could mean many different things, but I tend to think the bus came for
her...
Miles
2006-08-29 19:23:38 UTC
Post by ~-x-y-~
[...] I think her name was Maggie, and her handle was
"need_seconal" or something like that. She was a classic
case of someone pissing and moaning and whining about
suicide, who will probably never do it.
Maggie and I traded some emails...
She *did* disappear, and her emails bounced...
That could mean many different things, but I tend to
think the bus came for her...
You may be right; I don't know anything about her other than what she
posted here. As usual, I was just talking out of my ass.

One thing I can say with certainty though: I would not wish the suicide
of a loved one on anyone.

~-x-y-~
2006-08-29 20:48:11 UTC
Post by Miles
One thing I can say with certainty though: I would not wish the suicide
of a loved one on anyone.
A M E N . . .
Been there ...
Jose.
2006-08-29 20:16:04 UTC
Post by Miles
[...]
Thank you for sucking my little dick.
I appreciate it

Miles
You are dead-ass wrong

look it up
I HAVE

most people who talk about suicide are the ones that actually carry it
out and succeed
that nonsensically trite bullshit that you are promulgating about those
who talk wont act and are only vying for attention is just
that----bullshit

The truth is many people commit suicide and the percentage is rising
each and every year

Many people elect to commit suicide when they have a wasting terminal
illness or are
becoming too old to handle their occupation or support their family
or oftentimes just old folks tired of living a mundane existence while
watching their
faculties decline
In fact one of the largest segments of suicides in the US is senior
citizens although most newspapers will not report a person as suicided
unless they od'd on dope
as an act of kindness

But
We all know if a person talks about suicide they are only using
attention seeking behavior as that is what mom and dad said, right,
Miles?

And
Mom and dad also said all Junkies lay on the street and beg and steal
and lie
but we know that one is true as well....
-----------------------
The OUTLAW
2006-08-29 22:10:21 UTC
Hell benny, you fit.......

1))) terminal illness

2))) getting old and losing faculties

3))) unable to support yourself any more

,,,,,,why not bite the bullet ben? Put a gun in your mouth and start
singing "Red sails in the sunset"......B O O M !!!!
Jose.
2006-08-29 22:30:48 UTC
Post by The OUTLAW
Hell benny, you fit.......
,,,,,,why not bite the bullet ben? Put a gun in your mouth and start
singing "Red sails in the sunset"......B O O M !!!!
Ladies and queens first...............
you show me how it's done, outlaw
I will even take the gun from your bloody hand so they dont know
its suicide as we both know you live in 'murdertown-germantown"
and it will just look like "another dead white boy"
For a modest upfront ins policy payout I will even haul your body right
next door to the blackest city in the
USA and shove a few blue glassine bags in your pocket-- so there will
be no questions at all
....anything to help!
you know I got your back, bro
"benny"
The OUTLAW
2006-08-29 22:43:23 UTC
But you couldn't benny, you're afraid to leave your block much less come
to MURDERTOWN!!!!! BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jose
2006-08-30 02:58:20 UTC
Post by The OUTLAW
But you couldn't benny, you're afraid to leave your block much less come
to MURDERTOWN!!!!! BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
yeah
that must be it outlaw

why would I drive to the bay almost every weekend and have a nice time
relaxing in the woods and such--- when I could drive way down south
to just outside DC to see
beeeootiful murdertown full of crazy shiftyeyed gun wielding niggahs
and ethnics lurkng about

Remember outhouse....try hard
I live in a city even if you have no clue where.
last thing I want to do is visit another one on my free time
cities flat out suck--------------especially ones with high minority
populations
and high murder rates

yeah, color me jealous of not living in beeeotiful murdertown, MD
My city is bad enough as the blacks sneak in from Philly and NYC to get
away from
their murderous thieving drug addicted minority pals
In that sense you must love what your town has become in the last few
years

....more crazed gun wielding addicts must make you feel all warm and
comfy and
a bullet would go right thru your cheaply constructed sidingclad
"townhouse"
The OUTLAW
2006-08-30 04:15:13 UTC
The bay every weekend?? You havent left your slum rowhouse block in
months. Your life is a lie benny boy and you cant stand it. You were
born slum trash and you'll die slum trash.
You wish I were gay dontcha slum boy---I remember your emails trying to
be "pals"..Guess what benny, as you poured your heart out I was rolling
on the floor!!!
""Oh Steve, I'm broke.! I don't know what I'm gonna do--if I get put out
on the street I wont last 2 days--I'll die Steve"!!!!! I called my step
parents for help but they hung up!! "" Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa I was
laughin my ass off more & more with each sentence slum boy!!! You're one
fucked up piece a work---all you can do now is get deeper into your
world of LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES!!! You don't even know the truth any
more. Sit back & reflect on the tragedy that is your life you classless
gutter welp. G'night now ya pussy.......
Jose
2006-08-30 11:54:46 UTC
Post by The OUTLAW
[...]
yes, outlaw, youre sooo right on the money
--youre just upset I blocked your emails and you cant send me your
poetic
love notes anymore
so
whatever you say Stevie
down there in murderville

Im going down to carpenter's pt on the bay again this weekend
if things work out and the weather is nice-- as it rained last sunday
but I like it when it rains in the woods there and I can just sit in
the night coolness and listen to it rattle on the roof
see ya stevie
Julia Set
2006-08-30 02:28:24 UTC
Post by Miles
[...]
Or, you have two cops come to your door to tell you.
Or, you have a friend you'd not heard from in a long time call you.
Or, you pop 'round to visit a friend and find out that they've just
removed their body from the scaffolding you just walked under.
These are just three of a long line. No way of finding out someone
has done this is ever easy. The range of emotion one experiences when
the reality hits home is much like other deaths but there's a
bewilderment, sometimes anger, sometimes self anger for not being able
to have stopped a loved one taking their own life. Unlike other
deaths, the questions continue long after the moment you've been
informed of the event.
=JS
~-x-y-~
2006-08-30 11:18:47 UTC
Post by Julia Set
Or, you have two cops come to your door to tell you.
Or, you have a friend you'd not heard from in a long time call you.
Or, you pop 'round to visit a friend and find out that they've just
removed their body from the scaffolding you just walked under.
These are just three of a long line. No way of finding out someone
has done this is ever easy. The range of emotion one experiences when
the reality hits home is much like other deaths but there's a
bewilderment, sometimes anger, sometimes self anger for not being able
to have stopped a loved one taking their own life. Unlike other
deaths, the questions continue long after the moment you've been
informed of the event.
The hardest thing in the world to deal with...
I spent 15 - 20 years dealing with (mostly anger) the grief over a dear
friends suicide...
His wife understood his psychosis better than I did, and her grieving was
quicker to resolve...
Eaton T. Fores
2006-08-30 04:41:52 UTC
Suicide is a big "fuck you" not only to whoever finds your body,
but also to anyone who ever cared about you. Especially to
the ones who watched, thrilled and delighted, when you took your first
steps, spoke your first words, went off to your first day of school,
who cared for you and adored you when you were too small to understand
why they did, who launched you into the world and still think about you
every day.
Miles,

What I find distressing about your nice litte story of "family life with baby" is that
not everyone *had* anyone who was "thrilled and delighted" when that person "took his
first steps," or "spoke his first words." And for a great number of people, the joy
felt by their parents about sending them "off to their first day of school" was only
about the fact that they were finally going to rid of the kid for a big chunk of hours
every day. The same with the rest of those lovely, Normal Rockwell phrases. I'm happy
for you if you really did experience such things. I'm very unclear on how experiencing
such warm moments puts you in a position to judge people who have never had any
experiences of the kind.

Yes, I recall when I was "launched into the world." I sometimes wonder what the top
speed I attained before my face scraped the sidewalk in front of the house was <g>.

Miles
2006-08-30 14:05:53 UTC
Eaton T. Fores wrote:
[ Content respectfully edited --Miles ]
Suicide is a big "fuck you" not only to whoever finds your body,
but also to anyone who ever cared about you. Especially to
the ones who watched, thrilled and delighted, when you took
your first steps [ and so forth ]
What I find distressing about your nice little story of "family
life with baby" is that not everyone *had* anyone who was "thrilled
and delighted" when that person "took his first steps," [...]
No, I understand that. I'm sorry I wasn't clear; I only meant to give
an example of the sort of people (caring parents, in this case) who
might be grieved by a suicide. Obviously it doesn't apply to everyone:
as you point out, a given person's parents may be the opposite of
caring. Or they may be dead, for example.
Yes, I recall when I was "launched into the world." I sometimes wonder
what the top speed I attained before my face scraped the sidewalk in
front of the house was <g>.
Although you put a "<g>" there at the end, and I'm glad you can joke
about it, I don't find parental mistreatment of children to be funny in
the least, and I'm more sorry than you can know that your childhood was
so full of pain.

DopeyOpie8
2006-08-30 15:49:01 UTC
Post by Miles
[...]
I can understand your feelings Miles, but there must be some level of
unimaginable pain going on in somebody's head for them to commit such a
final, extreme step. Even leaving out terminal patients who decide to pull
the plug when they choose, rather than lay for months or even years, hooked
up to machines...I agree that suicide leaves scars on the family and friends
left behind, but damn, for good or bad, they've paid the ultimate price. I'm
just suggesting that maybe we can't even begin to fathom the depths of pain
some people endure, and have endured maybe every day of their life. Until
they can't endure another minute.
Mike
I'm not trying to pry, but you sound like you've been affected personally by
somebody's suicide...have you?
Joe Doe
2006-08-30 19:15:29 UTC
Miles says...
Post by Miles
[...]
I'm hugely surprised that some of the people here whose posts I rank
top, hilarious, intelligent, interesting, thought-provoking, informative
(I'll stop with the superlatives now) are all for legalising drugs and
stark opponents of most government-imposed legislation that infringes on
various individual rights, etc., would feel that individual freedom
should end when it comes to determining the time of one's demise.

Of course I understand the pain and the feelings of helplessness of
people who have lost friends to suicide (myself, and close friends of
mine who still beat themselves up about it, included) but - as someone
else mentioned - people don't take these steps lightly.

Consider for a moment that there might be an egotistical factor
involved. YOU don't want to lose your friend/child. YOU don't want to
live in the knowledge that you couldn't do anything, even if you
recognised the signs.

And so I ask: would you think it's fairer to expect a person who's tired
of living to stick around with his/her pain for YOUR amusement or peace
of mind?
Miles
2006-09-01 13:57:13 UTC
Joe Doe wrote:
[ Content respectfully edited --Miles ]
Post by Joe Doe
Miles says...
Post by Miles
Suicide is a big "fuck you" not only to whoever finds
your body, but also to anyone who ever cared about you. [...]
I'm hugely surprised that some of the people here [...]
would feel that individual freedom should end when it
comes to determining the time of one's demise. [...]
I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying is that a person whose
life is so horrible that s/he wants to end it ought to think carefully
about the effect of that action on loved ones. Very few people live in
a vacuum; most of us live in a web of relationships with other humans.
Of *course* each person ultimately has a right to choose to end his or
her life. But s/he also has the responsibility to consider the effect
of that choice on other people.

Joe Doe
2006-09-02 12:16:02 UTC
Post by Miles
[ Content respectfully edited --Miles ]
Post by Joe Doe
Miles says...
Post by Miles
Suicide is a big "fuck you" not only to whoever finds
your body, but also to anyone who ever cared about you. [...]
I'm hugely surprised that some of the people here [...]
would feel that individual freedom should end when it
comes to determining the time of one's demise. [...]
I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying is that a person whose
life is so horrible that s/he wants to end it ought to think carefully
about the effect of that action on loved ones. Very few people live in
a vacuum; most of us live in a web of relationships with other humans.
Of *course* each person ultimately has a right to choose to end his or
her life. But s/he also has the responsibility to consider the effect
of that choice on other people.
And how exactly would you translate this 'responsibility' into practice
(aside from being discrete in terms of location)?

I wager that most people, especially those leaving (young) children
behind, did consider the effect on loved ones long and hard. And it
ain't rocket science.
Miles
2006-09-05 18:26:49 UTC
Post by Miles
Of *course* each person ultimately has a right to choose to
end his or her life. But s/he also has the responsibility to
consider the effect of that choice on other people.
[...] I wager that most people, especially those leaving
(young) children behind, did consider the effect on loved
ones long and hard. [...]
You think? I'm not so sure. As the wise Ms. Set has already pointed
out, each suicide is different, each one is unique, and so it is
difficult to generalize (well, it's actually easy to generalize, what's
difficult is to do so in such a way that it is meaningful and
accurate).

I know for certain there are cases where a person is so deeply mired in
the crises of the moment, so frustrated by what seems to be an
intractable situation, so depressed and in such despair that she is
unable to see beyond her own blackness; who in one moment of seemingly
unendurable sadness reaches out to the one easy solution she can see,
without at that moment considering the effect of her "solution" on the
people who love her. I'm not saying that describes many or even most
suicides, but I stand by my statement that the right to end one's life
comes with the responsibility to consider its effect on others.

Joe Doe
2006-09-06 14:40:18 UTC
Post by Miles
You think? I'm not so sure. As the wise Ms. Set has already pointed
out, each suicide is different, each one is unique, and so it is
difficult to generalize (well, it's actually easy to generalize, what's
difficult is to do so in such a way that it is meaningful and
accurate).
So we've come a long way from the "a fuck you to those left behind" and
listing situations which reflect our own distress, and
*differentiating*. That's good enough for me.

Julia, I'm familiar with restricted blood supply to a limb, etc. For
argument's sake, you'd be more at risk to pass out in an uncomfortable
position with a fast-acting drug (licit or illicit) and under different
circumstances.
Julia Set
2006-09-03 12:37:11 UTC
Post by Miles
[ Content respectfully edited --Miles ]
Post by Joe Doe
Miles says...
Post by Miles
Suicide is a big "fuck you" not only to whoever finds
your body, but also to anyone who ever cared about you. [...]
I'm hugely surprised that some of the people here [...]
would feel that individual freedom should end when it
comes to determining the time of one's demise. [...]
I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying is that a person whose
life is so horrible that s/he wants to end it ought to think carefully
about the effect of that action on loved ones. Very few people live in
a vacuum; most of us live in a web of relationships with other humans.
Of *course* each person ultimately has a right to choose to end his or
her life. But s/he also has the responsibility to consider the effect
of that choice on other people.
Miles
I agree Miles, but will add that I think that there's all types of
people that kill themselves. Some are the "fuck you all" types but
others spend years contemplating the impact their decision will have
on those around them, and this in itself may make them not end their
lives but endure a miserable existence for the sake of their loved
ones. Although obviously I'm being simplistic with regard to the
'miserable existence'.
Everyone has a right to end their lives should they so choose. It'd
be nice if they found other reasons to live besides not wanting to
upset others.
Getting back onto the topic in the header, I wouldn't encourage anyone
to use methadone to overdose on. It takes way too long to come on,
and there's such a high risk of you just passing out for twenty-four
hours, waking up having been lying on your arm funny and instead of
loss of life, you have not only the worst case of a numb arm but may
well lose the use of it all together. No, I'm not kidding.
=JS
pig
2006-09-04 20:47:32 UTC
Post by creamedbrainsontoast
but anyways, the people talking about killing themselves on usenet are
not the ones actually killing themselves in real life.
to kill yourself is a selfish and childish way out. and i suspect that this
life is not the end of everything anyway.. scumbags. if any of my friends
become suicidal, i show them the door. These people are unpleasant self-
obsessed people, usually loud speaking scumbags. Let them die, somewhere
else. heh.

After living around junkies and mental cases (much the same thing) for so
many years iv become hardened by my experiences of this lower life form
scum. Fuck them, if you care about them theyll suck your lifeforce and take
everything they can get. Theyve learnt to seek out sympathetic people and
destroy them instinctively, so they deserve to die.
unsubtle 420name brah
2006-09-04 22:57:11 UTC
Post by pig
Post by creamedbrainsontoast
but anyways, the people talking about killing themselves on usenet are
not the ones actually killing themselves in real life.
to kill yourself is a selfish and childish way out. and i suspect that this
life is not the end of everything anyway.. scumbags. if any of my friends
become suicidal, i show them the door. These people are unpleasant self-
obsessed people, usually loud speaking scumbags. Let them die, somewhere
else. heh.
After living around junkies and mental cases (much the same thing) for so
many years iv become hardened by my experiences of this lower life form
scum. Fuck them, if you care about them theyll suck your lifeforce and take
everything they can get. Theyve learnt to seek out sympathetic people and
destroy them instinctively, so they deserve to die.
and so you take your lonely, friendless ass over to the hard drugs
newsgroup, despite the fact that you hate everyone there by definition,
because you're desperate for anything resembling human contact. "heh."

sorry you've been systematically mistreated, but i can kinda see how
you could've attracted it, brought it on yourself, and deserved it --
it mostly stems from your misunderstanding of the word "friend".

"if any of my friends become suicidal, i show them the door." lol,
then they're not your friends and never were. maybe they were your
fellow dopefiend, or someone you shared a condemned squat-hovel with?
perhaps they were a coworker, or someone you stood next to in a lineup?
is that what you were thinking of?

if you don't know what a word means, you don't have to use it. go
ahead and hit me with your "snappy comeback" -- there's nothing you can
say that can make me feel as bad as you must feel everyday, given what
you think a "friend" is. you poor bastard.

brah
pig
2006-09-04 22:42:11 UTC
Post by pig
[...]
all baseless rubbish. assumptions and flames.
you know, deep inside, that your the one who's lonely and sad.
you need the right encouragment to push you over the edge, and hopefully
this day will be soon.
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
2006-09-05 00:31:56 UTC
Post by pig
[...]
Don't worry about Brah blah. He uses the same attacks on all
people that he feels disagree with him. It's called projection.
He is so terrified that he is alone and friendless that he
attacks using that lame tactic. In the meantime he has plenty of
'friends' on this ng. The day I bother about what losers like
him think is the day I give up using the 'net.
unsubtle 420name brah
2006-09-05 01:05:27 UTC
Post by Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
Don't worry about Brah blah. He uses the same attacks on all
people that he feels disagree with him. It's called projection.
He is so terrified that he is alone and friendless that he
attacks using that lame tactic. In the meantime he has plenty of
'friends' on this ng. The day I bother about what losers like
him think is the day I give up using the 'net.
whoops, you forgot to back up anything you said again! maybe all your
reasons, evidence, and examples are in your next post? like i told
pig, if you're trying to "pick me apart", read what i write and start
from there. if you're just going to make things up, well, shouldn't
you be on a playground, or perhaps at a freestyle rap battle? i know,
why don't you try to get me with a "your mama's so fat" joke? at least
those are occasionally funny.

btw, the reason you can never defend yourself is because this isn't a
"tactic" -- you hand me bread, turkey, and cheese, and then act
surprised when i make you a sandwich.

brah
pig
jeeese your a fuckhead.. hurry up and OD already!
unsubtle 420name brah
2006-09-05 04:49:17 UTC
Post by pig
[...]
i'm far from a grammar maven, but even in my sloppily inebriated state
(so close to an OD, maybe next time!), i've noticed something about
almost every single one of "you're" posts that you really ought to
remedy if you want to continue toward your goal of not sounding like a
total moron on an internet newsgroup:

http://english-zone.com/verbs/your1.html

by the way, totally devastating logical argument up there. what does
it mean that i'm smarter wasted than you are sober? you're seriously
trying to convince me to be like you (i.e. drug-free)? look, i'm sure
you rank very high amongst your coworkers at the fast food restaurant
that keeps you decked out in acid-washed jeans, but even compared to
the average poster here, you're *clearly* just kinda, well, dumb.
sorry. rest assured that if i were disagreeing with a smart poster, i
would find something else about him/her to ridicule -- in other words,
i'm not just calling you "stupid" because we disagree. we disagree.
on an unrelated note, you are a true fucking moron. i hope you were
able to understand that.

i realize that much of this post may be over your head. i don't know
what to tell you. if i were in your shoes, i could try reading it
again when i wasn't wasted. but, being sober, you really don't have
anywhere to go -- this is as sharp as you get! hey, at least you have
your "friends", right? i mean, until they encounter actual problems in
their life, in which case you can lazily "show them the door".

brah
pig
2006-09-06 05:33:17 UTC
Post by pig
[...]
hahahhaha LOL
how long did those words take to type out? how about, instead of wasting
tax payers dollars on your welfare money.. go out and get a fucking job
like normal people. scumbag.
Jose
2006-09-06 12:39:15 UTC
Post by pig
[...]
well said
I wish farley would take that stupid sockpuppet brahblah off and get
off the dope
as well
unsubtle 420name brah
2006-09-07 01:44:41 UTC
Post by Jose
Post by pig
hahahhaha LOL
how long did those words take to type out? how about, instead of wasting
tax payers dollars on your welfare money.. go out and get a fucking job
like normal people. scumbag.
well said
I wish farley would take that stupid sockpuppet brahblah off and get
off the dope
as well
you would look up to "pig", wouldn't you? he's everything you're
trying so hard to be -- bitter, lonely, blindly spiteful, and above all
else, a demonstrable hypocrite. for example, right up there he's
telling me to get a job "like normal people" and stop wasting tax
dollars on my welfare. of course i have a job, and of course he
doesn't. of course he "can't handle working" and finds the idea of
"the deadlines that come with a programming job" far too intimidating
to face. so calling me out on my job is a *perfectly* hypocritical
thing to say, from someone who becomes nervous at the idea of stepping
Post by Jose
i feel lazy because i dont work, but i know i could never handle working.
and i wouldnt get much more than i get now on Disability
http://tinyurl.com/rzsa8

you sure can pick em, ben! i won't be "arguing" with "pig" anymore,
just like i won't be sucker-punching any retarded children. but if you
could just email him instructions on how to delete a post in google, he
could be *exactly* like you!

brah

ps: i finally saw those pictures of you, ben, and no matter what
anyone says, i think your prince valiant haircut is cool!
pig
2006-09-07 03:00:21 UTC
Post by Jose
i feel lazy because i dont work, but i know i could never handle
working. and i wouldnt get much more than i get now on Disability
http://tinyurl.com/rzsa8
you sure can pick em, ben! i won't be "arguing" with "pig" anymore,
just like i won't be sucker-punching any retarded children. but if
you could just email him instructions on how to delete a post in
google, he could be *exactly* like you!
brah
ps: i finally saw those pictures of you, ben, and no matter what
anyone says, i think your prince valiant haircut is cool!
hahhaha elite. teach me how to google.com too! please!!

pig
2006-09-07 02:58:31 UTC
Post by Jose
Post by pig
[...]
yer that would be a great suggestion. I dont beleive anyone really enjoys
the whole lifestyle of injecting themselves with contaminated powders cut
with this and that. Somewhere in their mind is problems and mental
illness that have not been diagnosed and treated.
Eaton T. Fores
2006-09-06 09:54:28 UTC
Post by Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
Don't worry about Brah blah. He uses the same attacks on all
people that he feels disagree with him. It's called projection.
Don't worry about Cypherpuke. He uses the same attacks on all
people that he feels disagree with him. It's called groundless lying.

Jose
2006-09-06 12:35:42 UTC
Post by Eaton T. Fores
Post by Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
Don't worry about Brah blah. He uses the same attacks on all
people that he feels disagree with him. It's called projection.
Don't worry about Cypherpuke. He uses the same attacks on all
people that he feels disagree with him. It's called groundless lying.
All you do is accuse everyone else of lying lying lying FARLEY when
more than one persion has seen your name on your site yet you keep
lying out of it

I think you are merely projecting as all you do is spout lies
thru your own personality and your brah brah one as well

get off dope farley
maybe that would be a good first step
you have lost touch with reality
unsubtle 420name brah
2006-09-05 00:52:29 UTC
Post by pig
[...]
it is neither baseless nor assumptive. it is based on what you said
about people you call "friends". it's all right there in your post; i
just pointed it out to you.
Post by pig
you know, deep inside, that your the one who's lonely and sad.
oh man, you totally took me apart! i feel so...so...exposed! how did
you do it?!

do you see how, when i picked you apart and served you to yourself, it
was *based* on something? try that -- pick something that i've said or
done, and then try to build on that. here's an example (but try to
come up with your own): "if any of my friends become suicidal, i show
them the door." see the clues dripping off of that statement? now you
try one!
Post by pig
you need the right encouragment to push you over the edge, and hopefully
this day will be soon.
i can't believe this is what passes for an "answer" from you. you'd
have saved much more "face" if you had just yelled "nuh-uh!" and pissed
yourself.

brah
pig
2006-09-05 03:32:38 UTC
Post by pig
you need the right encouragment to push you over the edge, and hopefully
this day will be soon.
i can't believe this is what passes for an "answer" from you. you'd
have saved much more "face" if you had just yelled "nuh-uh!" and pissed
yourself.
brah
you are the one being lured and trolled here. this is obvious by one main
factor (the fact that your the idiot loser wasting all the keystrokes) my
flames are short, direct and to the point. and you get so hurt by my
efficient posts that your so easily destroyed.

Your furious!
unsubtle 420name brah
2006-09-05 05:03:18 UTC
Post by pig
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
die.
Post by pig
this day will be soon.
i can't believe this is what passes for an "answer" from you. you'd
have saved much more "face" if you had just yelled "nuh-uh!" and pissed
yourself.
brah
you are the one being lured and trolled here.
and you're not? oh, this just keeps getting funnier.
Post by creamedbrainsontoast
this is obvious by one main
factor (the fact that your the idiot loser wasting all the keystrokes)
wow. i realize typing might be difficult for you (although i'd suspect
coming up with ideas to write about is where your real trouble lies),
but do you really think what i'm doing is hard for me? do you think
this requires effort? pig, you're adorable!
Post by creamedbrainsontoast
my flames are short, direct and to the point.
"short" is all you can manage, and "direct and to the point" is your
cute little way of saying "tactless, factless, and thoroughly
ignorant". that's a great defense though!

if you had more to say, you'd be able to say it. hell, if you had
*anything* to say...
Post by creamedbrainsontoast
and you get so hurt by my efficient posts that your so easily destroyed.
did that sentence make sense to you? i'm sorry if i missed you
"destroying" me; feel free to show me where that happened. i guess i
must have a thicker skin than you're used to?

but "your" right, i am truly "hurt" by your "efficient posts". no need
to ever actually get a point across -- just claim you've already "won"
and that's all you need, right? nice work.
Post by creamedbrainsontoast
Your furious!
oh, i know. you've totally rattled me!

again, you seem to think this requires some effort. i'm handing your
ass to you *in the background* in between actual jobs. letting you
know how sad your "angry little boy who doesn't need friendship"
routine is, is a *distraction* for me. for you to think otherwise,
wow, you must really putting a lot into this, huh? how "efficient".

brah
pig
2006-09-06 05:36:54 UTC
Post by pig
[...]
im right, your furious beyond beleif... I can visualise the steam
shooting out of your red face
pookie
2006-09-05 00:17:37 UTC
Post by pig
[...]
Very good point brah....kinda makes me feel sorry for him. If he has no one
in his life that he cares about any more than that, ("if any of my friends
become suicidal, i show them the door." ) he must be a very lonely person.

pookie
--
He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.
"Jim Elliott"

from Soul Harvest, book #4 in The Left Behind series

pookie
Jose.
2006-08-29 05:05:35 UTC
Post by Abraxus
Post by smitty
Post by Eaton T. Fores
[...]
not true--youre way off base
=======================
people who want to off themselves dont have many surefire painfree
options
in this world anymore--if any!
Jose.
2006-08-29 05:03:37 UTC
Post by Eaton T. Fores
Post by Bob K.
[...]
oh yeah, eaton
Think about what drugs people have easily available to them to off
themselves
then take one fuckin minute and think how those drugs or common
household agents kill
Then consider your statement about methadone

after you take that minute--Im sure while doing a shot of dope--then
come back and
say youre sorry

fuckwit
DopeyOpie8
2006-08-27 08:25:51 UTC
Post by Bob K.
The book "Final Exit" states that a dose of 300 mg of Methadose tablets
(i.e. Dolophine) is "extremely lethal." I would greatly appreciate any
and all comments and opinions from people who have actual firsthand
knowledge about this drug. Thanks in advance.
If you've got a copy of "Final Exit", there are numerous meds and techniques
listed there. Much better info than asking here. As ETF has mentioned, for
many people here, 300mgs of 'done is pretty much an appetizer. Plus, opiates
are notoriously shakey for suicide purposes, too much and you can vomit it
out, too little and you wake up under the coffee table. Although, if you sit
up real quickly, the ensuing bump on yer noggin' (hitting the coffee table)
might be enough to kill you...but I wouldn't count on it.
Mike
neurodancer
2006-08-28 18:22:40 UTC
Post by DopeyOpie8
Post by Bob K.
The book "Final Exit" states that a dose of 300 mg of Methadose tablets
(i.e. Dolophine) is "extremely lethal." I would greatly appreciate any
and all comments and opinions from people who have actual firsthand
knowledge about this drug. Thanks in advance.
If you've got a copy of "Final Exit", there are numerous meds and techniques
listed there. Much better info than asking here. As ETF has mentioned, for
many people here, 300mgs of 'done is pretty much an appetizer. Plus, opiates
are notoriously shakey for suicide purposes, too much and you can vomit it
out, too little and you wake up under the coffee table. Although, if you sit
up real quickly, the ensuing bump on yer noggin' (hitting the coffee table)
might be enough to kill you...but I wouldn't count on it.
Mike
Hasn't done me in yet, but maybe I just need more "practice". Argh.
ND
Owl
2006-08-28 18:47:34 UTC
Post by DopeyOpie8
Post by Bob K.
The book "Final Exit" states that a dose of 300 mg of Methadose tablets
(i.e. Dolophine) is "extremely lethal." I would greatly appreciate any
and all comments and opinions from people who have actual firsthand
knowledge about this drug. Thanks in advance.
If you've got a copy of "Final Exit", there are numerous meds and techniques
listed there. Much better info than asking here. As ETF has mentioned, for
many people here, 300mgs of 'done is pretty much an appetizer. Plus, opiates
are notoriously shakey for suicide purposes, too much and you can vomit it
out, too little and you wake up under the coffee table. Although, if you sit
up real quickly, the ensuing bump on yer noggin' (hitting the coffee table)
might be enough to kill you...but I wouldn't count on it.
Mike
I'm sure the DEA will find a way to make coffee tables against the
law!
Mitchell
Just give'm time!
MobiusDick
2006-08-28 20:25:17 UTC
The problem is that one would want a painless way to go, and unless you
are an opiate sponge like so many of us here, methadone alone can take
a long time and can be reversed if someone finds you within 15-30
minutes since your respiration is not going to drop to zero very
quickly with methadone and you may just end up with brain damage.
Mixing an opiate (and methadone because it takes so long to act NOT be
my first choice) and a benzo or phenobarbital with large dose emphasis
on the benzo or phenobarb as well as the opiate would be a quicker and
less painful way to go. If you are already addicted to opiates, a huge
dose of a sedative would work, but if you were addicted to both, I am
doubtful that the method would be successful.

GHB is likely to be a very quick painless and effective way to go. In
doses of 20-25 grams in a naive user, death will occur fairly quickly
and painlessly.

MD
creamedbrainsontoast
2006-08-28 22:15:05 UTC
Post by MobiusDick
[...]
drugs are easy to fuck up even if you take an ld99 dose depending on what
and how you take it it's amazing how you manage to stay alive. the body,
it's an incredible thing.

one route that's underrated as a "painless" way to go is asphyxiation. my
understanding is that the horrible choking feeling you get when your airway
gets cut off is from the accumulation of co2 in the bloodstream, and not
the absence of o2. so just breathing an inert gas for long enough would
kill you, and you'd just gradually lose consciousness. note: i haven't
tried this, and if i did, i doubt i would be able to describe it well from
beyond the grave. so if you try it and it turns out to suck, fuck you.

death by drowning is supposed to be similar, once you stop fighting the
waves and let your lungs fill with h2o. co2 can still partition out,
there's just not enough dissolved o2 to survive on (unless you've got
gills). that first part can't be very pleasant, though.

goddamn, i'm on a macabre turn tonight. a week of class and already i'm
fixated on suicide! pay attention to me!!!!! guys!!!!!! i'm really serious
this time!!!!!! c'mon!!!!!!!!!!
minutes and serve on toast."
Eaton T. Fores
2006-08-29 00:05:55 UTC
Post by MobiusDick
GHB is likely to be a very quick painless and effective way to go. In
doses of 20-25 grams in a naive user
Do you think so? Twenty-five grams is like a liter of a really high concentration
solution. Also, for some reason, I thought that achieving lethality with GHB was
really hard, that massive doses just caused coma for a few hours, and that's it. I
know that there was a point, when everyone was *sure* it was not addictive, when I'd
gotten up to using 30 g/day. Before he and I were friends, I used to argue with
Chem-R-Us about this all the time. He was certain that it was not addictive no matter
how continuously and/or how high a dose was used, that it was utterly non-toxic, that
it was "Safe as Milk," as John Lennon used to say of LSD.

Whatever, going off of GHB at that level ranks as one of the worst experiences of my
life.

DopeyOpie8
2006-08-30 15:57:47 UTC
Post by Eaton T. Fores
Post by MobiusDick
[...]
Hey! You! ETF! You think you're getting off that easy? I haven't heard your
GHB detox story...It sounds like a good one....I've heard that that stuff is
so addictive that you've gotta take it like every hour or two. (Good Lord,
that last sentence sounds like some typical junkie comment that a friend who
knows the guy who worked in the lab where they fabricated the glass bottles
that was later used to bottle GHB.... told him) Unless you want more of the
same....spill it buster!
Mike
Mitchell
2006-08-28 20:03:03 UTC
Post by DopeyOpie8
Post by Bob K.
The book "Final Exit" states that a dose of 300 mg of Methadose tablets
(i.e. Dolophine) is "extremely lethal." I would greatly appreciate any
and all comments and opinions from people who have actual firsthand
knowledge about this drug. Thanks in advance.
If you've got a copy of "Final Exit", there are numerous meds and
techniques listed there. Much better info than asking here. As ETF has
mentioned, for many people here, 300mgs of 'done is pretty much an
appetizer. Plus, opiates are notoriously shakey for suicide purposes, too
much and you can vomit it out, too little and you wake up under the coffee
table. Although, if you sit up real quickly, the ensuing bump on yer
noggin' (hitting the coffee table) might be enough to kill you...but I
wouldn't count on it.
Mike
I remember a few years back I read a article in the local "excuse" of a
paper someone was listed as "OD'ing" on 20mg of done but I knew that was BS,
maybe if it was a infant but not an adult.
2006-08-29 03:09:24 UTC
Post by DopeyOpie8
Post by Bob K.
The book "Final Exit" states that a dose of 300 mg of Methadose tablets
(i.e. Dolophine) is "extremely lethal." I would greatly appreciate any
and all comments and opinions from people who have actual firsthand
knowledge about this drug. Thanks in advance.
If you've got a copy of "Final Exit", there are numerous meds and techniques
listed there. Much better info than asking here. As ETF has mentioned, for
many people here, 300mgs of 'done is pretty much an appetizer. Plus, opiates
are notoriously shakey for suicide purposes, too much and you can vomit it
out, too little and you wake up under the coffee table. Although, if you sit
up real quickly, the ensuing bump on yer noggin' (hitting the coffee table)
might be enough to kill you...but I wouldn't count on it.
Mike
I was in the public library a couple of weeks ago with a few hours ago
and I stumbled across Final Exit. Just for shits and giggles I ran
through a bit of it. I found it a bit dated. It still brought up
seconol. That, and other barbituates, are just about impossible to
find.

I agree re:methadone as a way to kill ones self. Bad choice. Try some
of the simpler things. Go golfing in a thunderstorm. Go fishing for
birds on a high voltage power line. Join the army. Swallow a cat and
sit on a dog. Clean your ears with sulfuric acid. Stick an armed stick
of dynamite up your ass and walk around with a sign on your back that
says "kick me." Sit in a bathtub and when the phone rings, answer the
space heater. Vote republican. Put forth the idea that you have the
secrets of the meaning of life and start your own death cult. Give
yourself electro convulsive shock therapy through your testicles. Go
to a hell's angels den and wax poetic about the simple things in life.
Epoxy your face to space shuttle. Meditate in the core of a nuclear
reactor. Screw your head into one of those paint shakers at the
hardware store. Go skinny dipping with a killer whale in heat. Eat
Bertha's mussels.

- Ritual
Jose.
2006-08-29 05:18:08 UTC
Post by DopeyOpie8
Post by Bob K.
The book "Final Exit" states that a dose of 300 mg of Methadose tablets
(i.e. Dolophine) is "extremely lethal." I would greatly appreciate any
and all comments and opinions from people who have actual firsthand
knowledge about this drug. Thanks in advance.
If you've got a copy of "Final Exit", there are numerous meds and techniques
listed there. Much better info than asking here. As ETF has mentioned, for
many people here, 300mgs of 'done is pretty much an appetizer. Plus, opiates
are notoriously shakey for suicide purposes, too much and you can vomit it
out, too little and you wake up under the coffee table. Although, if you sit
up real quickly, the ensuing bump on yer noggin' (hitting the coffee table)
might be enough to kill you...but I wouldn't count on it.
Mike
fuck you ladyboy luver
I have seen copies of both editions and other suicide guides
As far as suicide goes there really arent a lot of good drugs to do
yourself in
without pain or risk of fucking yourself up for good
If you had even half a mother fuckin clue you would know

That is why FULL ON fuckin know-it-all-idiots like yourself and paul
'felcher farley
just had to weigh-in here with your off the cuff lack of thought
typical heroin
induced posts

Lots of people die from suicide as for every 2 homicides in the US
there is app. one corresponding suicide or perhaps a bit more!
cop type forensic experts claim this and I can bring up links-no
problem

However, these suicides are painful and horrifying and many are not
properly done as
a good percentage of to the head type gunshots arent fatal but leave
the person a vegetable and the solvents from a hardware store or other
half assed methods that are available to off oneself as in todays world
anything that can vaguely harm a person is
legislated out of existence

Many just drink strong paint thinners or solvents and die horrible
deaths

You junkies bitch because you cant get your high on but if someone has
a valid reason to take their life you shit on them exactly like--or
worse--than those who despise YOU

FUCK YOU --especially Mikey and Farley the Fuckwit of ADH

You are less than hypocritical and deserve nothing but scorn
Jose
2006-08-30 12:04:09 UTC
Plus, opiates
Post by DopeyOpie8
are notoriously shakey for suicide purposes, too much and you can vomit it
out, too little and you wake up under the coffee table
---------

Mike
Opiates are one of the most humane and reliable methods out there
antiemetics are used to thwart throwing them up
and are easy to get
its the opiates many find hard to find so they go for photgraphic type
cyanide or the like

which would you rather eat to go out
think about it