benzo prices?
j***@yahoo.com
2007-08-25 10:51:38 UTC
i bought all these benzos from someone when i was drunk. when i
sobered up i cursed myself cause i don't really want the dang things.
i can't just throw them out though, i spent like $100.

can someone help me out with there street values? i haven't a clue. i
know it partly has to do with where you live: i'm in the washington
d.c./maryland area.

anyway, i have: 1 mg. brandname xanax. (blue footballs, NOT
alprazolam)
2 mg. xanax, but not the bars. (they say mylan
A4 on them. round and white.)
10 mg. brandname valium with the V cut out.
(blue means 10 mg. right?)

i may just go ahead and take them when i'm feeling anxious or
something but my main concern is to find out whether i've been ripped
off or not. thanks for any help!
Joe B
2007-08-25 11:38:55 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
i bought all these benzos from someone when i was drunk. when i
sobered up i cursed myself cause i don't really want the dang things.
i can't just throw them out though, i spent like $100.
can someone help me out with there street values? i haven't a clue. i
know it partly has to do with where you live: i'm in the washington
d.c./maryland area.
anyway, i have: 1 mg. brandname xanax. (blue footballs, NOT
alprazolam)
2 mg. xanax, but not the bars. (they say mylan
A4 on them. round and white.)
10 mg. brandname valium with the V cut out.
(blue means 10 mg. right?)
i may just go ahead and take them when i'm feeling anxious or
something but my main concern is to find out whether i've been ripped
off or not. thanks for any help!
You indicate Xanax but then in parenthesis you write….*Not
alprazolam*. Xanax is alprazolam so I don't follow you there.

Most confusing is you don't indicate how many of each you bought.
Postage Stamp
Wish I could find a few mugs a day like the OP.
Talula
2007-08-25 21:03:02 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
[...]
Most confusing is you don't indicate how many of each you bought.- Hide quoted text -
Jfresh,

I too was wondering how many you bought? In Fl. 2mg xanax (even the
round white ones go from $2 to $3 street value) and half that for the
1mg xanax. I've always found that valium 10 mg's were always a bit
cheaper by just a dollar or even $0.50.(and yes the bluue ones are
10mg) So until you count them up and let us kow how many you got ,
it's impossible to tell you if you got ripped off, got a great deal ,
or paid a reasonable amount (meaning slightly higher per xanax, like
$4 per 2mg). let us kow if your that concerned about it. If you got a
good deal and don't want them then maybe make some extra cash and sell
them to someone who really needs them, (ahem....not that I condone
illegal selling of pills of course) I hope it all works out for you!
Talula
unsubtle 420name brah
2007-08-26 00:17:30 UTC
Post by Joe B
Most confusing is you don't indicate how many of each you bought.
i believe that's because his whole story is a work of fiction. here's
what i think he's really saying: "here is my email address, and a
list of the benzos i have in stock."

just the way it seems to me.
fred
2007-08-26 12:35:17 UTC
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
Post by Joe B
Most confusing is you don't indicate how many of each you bought.
i believe that's because his whole story is a work of fiction. here's
what i think he's really saying: "here is my email address, and a
list of the benzos i have in stock."
just the way it seems to me.
Exactly my thoughts also and a reason for me not to reply, except for this
after waiting if somebody would think the same and indeed.
Regards, Freek.
unsubtle 420name brah
2007-09-02 07:27:03 UTC
Post by fred
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
i believe that's because his whole story is a work of fiction. here's
what i think he's really saying: "here is my email address, and a
list of the benzos i have in stock."
just the way it seems to me.
Exactly my thoughts also and a reason for me not to reply, except for this
after waiting if somebody would think the same and indeed.
Regards, Freek.
sorry to awaken this dormant thread, but check this shit out -- i went
to my inbox and this "j-fresh" guy had written a fairly snide little
email to me (because of what i said above). i replied, trying in vain
to re-explain to him why i thought & said what i did, and this was his
reply:

From: "Justin Turverey" <***@yahoo.com>
To: ***@witty.com
Subject: Re: benzo prices?
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:45:36 -0700 (PDT)

you just don't get it do you? i'll try to explain it
to you slow and in detail. FOR THE LAST TIME, TELLING
YOU THE QUANTITY SERVES ME NO PURPOSE. why is this so
hard for you to understand? i can do the math myself.
i don't need some stupid junkie doing it for me that
will probably just fuck it up. do you get it now? you
tell me how much each pill is worth, then i take over
from there. it's very very simple. i already found
someone to answer my question correctly. they told me
how much each pill was worth, then i took those
numbers and multiplide them by the # of pills i had.
turns out i got $200 worth of benzos. do you see now
just how simple my question was? do you understand why
you don't need to know how many i had? it's such a
simple concept it just blows my mind that you still
think it was important that i list quantity. iv'e
tried to explain it as if i'm talking to a little kid,
so i'm going to assume there's a chance you understand
now.

oh, and btw, the other person who suspected me of
trying to advertise what i had for sale gave me a
sincere apology because he realized that he was the
one who was wrong, unlike you. i accepted his apology
and we now talk every now and then. he helped me to
understand how ADH works and convinced me to stay with
the group.

do you see now? it is you that are the worthless
stubborn pric. not me. you are all alone. every other
poster that i sent a private message to understood
where i was coming from and confirmed that they were
wrong. but you will just not budge. you are in such
hard denial of thinking you are right, that none of
this is even getting through to you, i realize that.
but i just thought i'd try to jam reality through that
thick head of yours.
the fact of the matter is, i'm not trying to sell
pills over the internet. that sounds like the
stupidest riskiest thing i have ever heard. mailing
pills to people you have never even met? you're
probably the type of person who would do something so
idiotic, which is probably why you accused me of such
nonsense.
your mail brings up no good points, nothing really to
defend what you believe, it was really just worthless.
lay off the drugs man. you may not realize it but your
mail was very embarrassing toward yourself and just
plain worthless. i can tell you are defintily not
exactly the brightest lightbulb on the ceiling. i
don't know if you are more of an asshole or just a
plain ol retard. we'll just go with a nice happy
mixture of both. as far as my mail, i wonder how you
will take it? will you accept the fact that you are
wrong and you really have nothing to offer, or will
you write back to embarrass yourself further? i don't
really care which, i just think it's funny how furious
you must be now. especially since i touched on so many
personal problems of yours (you are obviously
significantly simple minded, that is VERY obvious.)

anyway, to top it off, fuck off. you are the kind of
scum that i like beat into the ground. you are
worthless to our society, and killing yourself is the
greatest favor you could ever do for your country.

haha, i just can't wait for your reply! what else can
you do besides try to insult me and repeat the same
stupid bullshit youv'e already said? i suppose there's
a slight chance you will cease this nonsense and
realize that you are the one who is wrong on all
accounts. we will soon see i suppose. doesn't really
matter to me. response=entertainment
no response=you
finally realize you are wrong

you are such a fucking idiot. do yourself a favor and
just stop thinking. completely just stop thinking. you
and everyone aroud you will be much better off. just a
piece of advice for you from a wiser person.

anyway, this is going on to long, i got better things
to do then try to put idiots in ther place. so like i
said, fuck off you worthless stupid pric.

Justin
unsubtle 420name brah
2007-09-02 07:29:41 UTC
and now that i've read the entire thing, i have to say, my favorite
i can tell you are defintily not exactly
the brightest lightbulb on the ceiling.
lol, for someone who "doesn't really care for benzos", i think this
guy's been eating an awful lot of them.
unsubtle 420name brah
2007-09-02 09:05:00 UTC
On Sep 2, 2:29 am, unsubtle 420name brah
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
and now that i've read the entire thing, i have to say, my favorite
i can tell you are defintily not exactly
the brightest lightbulb on the ceiling.
lol, for someone who "doesn't really care for benzos", i think this
guy's been eating an awful lot of them.
he's still going, too -- he just sent me yet another long, jose-esque
rant about how i "just don't get it".
pharmy
2007-09-02 12:11:38 UTC
On Sep 2, 10:05 am, unsubtle 420name brah
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
On Sep 2, 2:29 am, unsubtle 420name brah
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
and now that i've read the entire thing, i have to say, my favorite
i can tell you are defintily not exactly
the brightest lightbulb on the ceiling.
lol, for someone who "doesn't really care for benzos", i think this
guy's been eating an awful lot of them.
he's still going, too -- he just sent me yet another long, jose-esque
rant about how i "just don't get it".
yes and i'm sure the feds are keeping an eye- i'm in England so feds
can suck my c*ck!
b***@gmail.com
2007-09-02 15:00:35 UTC
On Sep 2, 4:05 am, unsubtle 420name brah
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
On Sep 2, 2:29 am, unsubtle 420name brah
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
and now that i've read the entire thing, i have to say, my favorite
i can tell you are defintily not exactly
the brightest lightbulb on the ceiling.
lol, for someone who "doesn't really care for benzos", i think this
guy's been eating an awful lot of them.
he's still going, too -- he just sent me yet another long, jose-esque
rant about how i "just don't get it".
Well, you obviously *don't* get it! Don't you realize, EVERYBODY else
was happy to admit they were wrong, and sing apologies into his
asshole?!? I wasn't even here, I just joined the group right now, and
even I want to apologize to him and fix him hot dogs until he says I'm
an okay person.
dman0_1
2007-09-02 17:03:26 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
On Sep 2, 4:05 am, unsubtle 420name brah
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
On Sep 2, 2:29 am, unsubtle 420name brah
Post by unsubtle 420name brah
and now that i've read the entire thing, i have to say, my favorite
i can tell you are defintily not exactly
the brightest lightbulb on the ceiling.
lol, for someone who "doesn't really care for benzos", i think this
guy's been eating an awful lot of them.
he's still going, too -- he just sent me yet another long, jose-esque
rant about how i "just don't get it".
Well, you obviously *don't* get it! Don't you realize, EVERYBODY else
was happy to admit they were wrong, and sing apologies into his
asshole?!? I wasn't even here, I just joined the group right now, and
even I want to apologize to him and fix him hot dogs until he says I'm
an okay person.
keep them, they help alot when your pissed off or can't relax you
might kick yourself for getting rid of them
unsubtle 420name brah
lol, nice touch on the hot dogs.
dman0_1
justin's an asshole if I ever heard 1
unsubtle 420name brah
2007-09-02 21:51:00 UTC
Post by dman0_1
justin's an asshole if I ever heard 1
indeed! i went to bed around 4, and the kid kept emailing me, "you
lose! i'm write and u r rong! dumb RONG junkie i am so much writer
than u!" i was asleep, and probably wouldn't have responded further
(what's the point?), so he KEPT emailing me, finally culminating in
the email where he tells me that he's blocked my email address so that
i can't respond which means that he "is the winner". seriously, it's
hilarious. the guy came here asking for advice, and it's clear what
he thinks of drug users. i'm not even an IV drug user -- but he
thinks those folks are completely worthless. the same people he was
begging for advice.

fuck it, i'll copy and paste the last two (both unanswered) emails he
sent me. feel free to email this kid and tell him how right he is
(seriously, he really needs to hear that he's "right" and that he's
"won"). i say "boo" and he types pages and pages of vitriol in
response. here's the first one (of the last two):

From: "Justin Turverey" <***@yahoo.com>
To: ***@witty.com
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 05:12:38 -0700 (PDT)

i already told you that i went back and read
everything. i guess you missed that part. anyway, just
as i thought you bring up absolutely nothing important
once again. just more bullshit about me trying to save
face and whatnot.
you obviously can't back yourself up as to why this
whole thing started. i don't need you to say that you
were wrong and i am right. i already know that i am
right. i just thought you might be able to come up
with something to back up the initial issue, the
reason this whole thing started. but you can't. i'm
alittle dissapointed i thought you would atleast come
up with something.
do you even remember why this whole thing started? it
was because of the post that i made. all of my
messages dealt with exactly that. the only thing you
can talk about is me, and whatever you can come up
with that is wrong with me.
it's sad really. i think were done here. if you
message me back, have the subject say: about topic. if
it is of any relevance to our disagreement, i will
read it. but this whole thing with you just talking
about me nonstop is getting kinda old.
now that i think about it, i don't really see what you
could possibly say as iv'e already proved you wrong
about both parts of my post, so i guess it is alittle
unfair to say you can only write back about that. fuck
it, lets just call it quits.
i know my post was fine, you know you were wrong to
accuse me of trying to sell my pills over the internet
to stranger's (that idea is still so shocking to me, i
truly can't believe anybody would do that unless they
knew the person.) yeah fuck it, i'm done man. if you
had anything to say that would back up your blind
accusations of me, you would have said it by now.
basically, you lose.
i guess you can send me more mail about saving face
and strawman arguements or whatever. perhaps i'll read
it for a quick little laugh. but im done replying to
you. it's quite clear who came out on top. don't feel
bad about it though, i'm really good at arguing.
everyone says i should be a lawyer. :)

btw, it's not g-fresh, its j-fresh. but since you know
me so well you can call me justin.
unsubtle 420name brah
2007-09-02 21:56:23 UTC
and here's the last (latest?) email from our young friend, g-fresh
(who is totally right and is also the winner). if nothing else, you
absolutely must read the PS, ya filthy "hoars". i've included a few
headers this time:

From: "Justin Turverey" <***@yahoo.com>
To: ***@witty.com
Subject: hello!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 06:36:28 -0700 (PDT)

hey i know it's real hard for you to admit that you
are wrong and i am right, but as i said before thats
ok cause i already know im right. you're in such
denial its just pathetic. i try to discuss a situation
with you, but you can't talk about the situation! all
you can talk about is me. it's kinda creepy. you're a
pathetic loser drug addict and you probably don't have
much, so by proving that you are the one who is wrong,
i realize i'm probably doing a great deal of harm to
you. but i don't care. wanna know why? cause you're a
worthless piece of shit! haha! god it feels so good to
get the last laugh ya know? oh yea i forgot to tell
you i blocked you're address. your mail will probably
still go through but it won't even go as far as
touching my trashcan. iv'e dealt with your stupid drug
addict attention span long enough. it's time to cut
you off. now that you can't argue with me any more i
guess you'll have more time to do drugs right? and
then you'll get even stupider than you already are.
kinda makes me happy in a way. since i don't really
care about worthless junkies. you're just a drain on
society, and deep down inside you know it. i would
most definitly trade your life for a dollar. hell i'd
trade your moms life for dollar just for producing
you. but i'd have to be able to fuck her first
ofcourse. well......... i guess that about wraps it
up. have a nice life you dumb worthless piece of dog
shit. it's a shame i can't meet you and spill your
guts open. that would feel almost as good as writing
this mail and knowing you can't reply. anyway, have a
nice life! try not to lose to much sleep over this,
cause i know you will! LOL

J Fresh

p.s. remember, you are a drug addict, i am not.
therefor, i will always be better than you. in every
way. don't ever forget that you needle craving hoar.
unsubtle 420name brah
2007-09-03 03:48:37 UTC
and the hits just keep on coming! this guy says he's blocked my email
address, and maybe he has, i don't know (i gave up on trying to talk
to him after three emails back-and-forth). what i'm getting at is
this: the posts you've been reading have been unsolicited and have
gone unanswered. this brilliant young "gangsta" is not (yet?) aware
that i'm reposting his emails on ADH. it just blows my mind that he's
still going. i could've died and been buried in this time, and he'd
be trying to win an internet argument against a dead guy.

anyway, i just thought some folks here would get as big a kick out of
this as i have. this kid, "justin turverey" or "justin wilkinson" (if
you choose to believe any part of his emails), has now written me FOUR
unanswered emails in a row. long, childish temper tantrums, which
ironically focus on how angry i must surely be (apparently, if you
wish hard enough for something, and repeat it enough, it comes true?)
about "being proven wrong" on a matter of opinion, of all things.

anyway, enough introduction. here he is, you know him, you love him!
he can be found on page 417 of the stereotype catalogue (under "angry
young man born of privilege"), where he enjoys hobbies such as
"demanding math lessons from lesser human beings", ladies and
gentlemen, i give you the *fabulously* irate, the huffy, the puffy, G-
FRESH!!! <confetti drops from the ceiling>

From: "Justin Turverey" <***@yahoo.com>
To: ***@witty.com
Subject: apology and my full name
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 17:49:32 -0700 (PDT)

hey buddy! how ya doin? i just wanted to apologize
because i just realized it's not your fault you're
such an ignorant pric. or a complete idiot. (what kind
of loser would start such a pointless e-mail war?) and
then once we get started, you never even talk about
the topic! i'll tell ya, it was pretty frustrating
trying to explain to you why my post was fine, and you
just completely ignoring everything i say. i'm still
not sure if you were doing that to cover up that you
knew you were wrong or if you're just plain retarded.
but whatever. it was all worth it to be able to send
you mail and talk about fucking your mother and you
not having any way to respond. it's just a great
feeling really. im kinda happy the whole thing started
now.

anyway, just thought i'd piss you off one last time,
cause i'm assuming you do atleast have enough brains
to block my e-mail address after this mail. i'm sorry
you didn't get the last laugh, it definitely feels
good. i wonder how mad you are? ya know ya might be
able to find out where i live based on my e-mail
address. it would be worth it just so that i could
piss on you while you die. haha! i can just feel your
anger, it's fantastic.
anyway, go fuckyourself and what not. tell you're
mother she can really suck a mean dick, i forgot to
tell her. unless she's dead. in that case you can just
piss on her grave for me.

also if you do care to find me to see me face to face,
my name is Justin Wilkinson. these day's that should
be enough info for you to find me. unfortunately i'm
sure your way to much of a pussy to face me in person,
even if it turned out you lived close by me.

alright i'm really goin overboard here, i probably
can't make you any more mad than you already are so i
guess i'm done. but goddamn you are such an immature,
obnoxious, idiotic, idealistic, wothless piece of
shit. this isn't even my opinion. it's a fact little
buddy.

just thought you might like to know so you can work on
your problems.
see ya later!

J Fresh (Justin Wilkinson)
unsubtle 420name brah
2007-09-03 18:25:08 UTC
good lord, it gets EVEN BETTER:

http://members.soundclick.com/jfresh0584 (his member page)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=595858 (his
"music")

that's g-fresh's (wiggety wiggety stupid dope yo) music page. you can
hear 3 solo acoustic songs this guy has made, and i'm so glad to
report that they are absolutely fucking awful. (if this guy had been
a talented musician, *that* would've made me mad, but luckily, that's
*far* from being the case.)

are there any elliott smith fans here on ADH? i ask because that's
the artist that young justin seems to be *directly* ripping off.
seriously, it's that shamelessly whiny acoustic emo (that elliott
smith was able to pull off because it was *authentic* when he did
it). so, in addition to being completely hackneyed, whiny, trite, and
(above all else) lame, it's also been done (much better) before. that
adds an extra layer of irony: this kid who feels that junkies are
lesser people (nothing more than a drain on "our" resources) is doing
his best to steal a musical style from one.

but don't let me inform your opinion about this guy's "art", please go
listen for yourself and make up your own mind. be careful, though,
he's "sensitive" (you can tell by the eyeliner...and the "i fucked
your mother you needle hoar" jokes).

Brook
2007-08-25 16:42:47 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
i bought all these benzos from someone when i was drunk. when i
sobered up i cursed myself cause i don't really want the dang things.
i can't just throw them out though, i spent like $100.
can someone help me out with there street values? i haven't a clue. i
know it partly has to do with where you live: i'm in the washington
d.c./maryland area.
anyway, i have: 1 mg. brandname xanax. (blue footballs, NOT
alprazolam)
2 mg. xanax, but not the bars. (they say mylan
A4 on them. round and white.)
10 mg. brandname valium with the V cut out.
(blue means 10 mg. right?)
i may just go ahead and take them when i'm feeling anxious or
something but my main concern is to find out whether i've been ripped
off or not. thanks for any help!
Mmmmm. Ben... *oh no! brah takes the piss outta me when i... i will
continue even when faced with the horrific fear he has stirred inside
my soul...*Benzo's......

Brook
unsubtle 420name brah
"hilarious"
j***@yahoo.com
dman0_1
2007-09-02 17:00:20 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.com
i bought all these benzos from someone when i was drunk. when i
sobered up i cursed myself cause i don't really want the dang things.
i can't just throw them out though, i spent like $100.
can someone help me out with there street values? i haven't a clue. i
know it partly has to do with where you live: i'm in the washington
d.c./maryland area.
anyway, i have: 1 mg. brandname xanax. (blue footballs, NOT
alprazolam)
2 mg. xanax, but not the bars. (they say mylan
A4 on them. round and white.)
10 mg. brandname valium with the V cut out.
(blue means 10 mg. right?)
i may just go ahead and take them when i'm feeling anxious or
something but my main concern is to find out whether i've been ripped
off or not. thanks for any hethe
the blue footballs are alprazalam 1 mg cause i get them as well and
where i am in WI the go for 1 to 2 $ a peice. the 2 mg i don't know ,
i never heard of a 2 mg xanax so i don't know and the valium i'm not
sure maybe a couple bucks. I hope this helped you out..........